UHomemade bubble tea is healthy, contains fewer calories and certainly weighs less on your wallet! Only 4 ingredients are needed for the preparation of classic bubble tea: tapioca pearls , milk, sugar and tea . Below we report the preparation for about 350ml of bubble tea. Or you can choose the bubble tea ready to be consumed on our website!
- 60g tapioca pearls
- 500ml of water for cooking pearls
- 1 tablespoon of black tea
- 400 ml of water for tea
- 100g of cane sugar
- 100ml of milk
How to prepare tapioca pearls:
- Soak the tapioca pearls in cold water for about 30 minutes
- Cook the pearls for 3-4 minutes in 500ml of boiling water, until they become soft and transparent
- Drain the tapioca pearls and rinse them in cold running water
- Pour the pearls into a large glass
How to make bubble tea:
- Boil 100g of cane sugar with 100ml of water
- Infuse the tea in 200ml of water
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker, dosing the various parts according to your personal taste
- Pour the Bubble Tea into the glass and you can enjoy it with the wide diameter straw
- You can experiment with the various sugar-water rations, use white sugar or brown sugar, honey, syrup or any other sweetener you prefer to use.
- Norte de coco, nata de lychee, and popping boba are also available as alternatives instead of tapioca pearls.
- Swap milk for vegetable milk!