If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Oishii Planet applies a return and refund policy that complies with European standards. This means that the customer has the right to return any item within 14 days from the delivery date. Return shipping costs are charged to the customer.To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- unused and in the same condition you received it.
- in the original packaging.
- have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Via Cusago 29 - 20153, Milan (MI)
Once we have received your item, we will review it and notify you that we have received it. We will notify you immediately of the refund status after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original credit card or payment method (shipping charges are non-refundable).
You will receive credit within a certain number of days, depending on the policies of your card issuer.
Please note that any refund for incorrectly ordered items is subject to € 0.50 processing fee per order. This fee is to cover the processing costs charged by our payment system.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund.
Change or cancel an order
You can change an order or cancel it before shipping.
- To cancel an order, please contact us and we will cancel your order immediately.
- To change an order, contact us and tell us what changes you want to make.
To cancel / return the order after departure, the shipping costs will be charged to cover the courier costs.
Damaged items / Complaint
Although we prepare packages with the utmost care, it is possible that more fragile items will be damaged in transit. Please always check the package upon receipt and SIGN WITH RESERVE for any refunds or discount vouchers.
- "Signing with reserve means that the recipient of the goods received by the courier reserves the right to verify the integrity of the goods and that, in the event of damage resulting from transport, the courier will The courier, by law (art. 1693 CC), is responsible for damage caused to the things to be transported, from the moment it receives them to the moment of delivery. "
For the management of the claim for damage :
1. Photo of the damaged goods and not just a single detail.
2. Photo of the internal packaging that protected the contents during transport.
3. Photo of the package as delivered so that the courier label is visible.
If you have received any items damaged in transit, we apologize and invite you to contact us as soon as possible to arrange a discount or refund.
Missing or wrong articles
What to do if one or moreitems are missing from your order
- Check the contents of the box carefully. Some items are wrapped in wrapping paper or may be hidden by cardboard inserts used in the packaging.
- If you still can't find the item (s), please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a discount or refund voucher
What to do if you have received one or more wrong items t i
- Check the order form and check that the wrong items are not replacement items.
- If you have ascertained that the item received is wrong, contact us as soon as possible for a refund or discount voucher.